Thursday, December 11, 2008

PR Pros Are All Liars!

First things first: I AM NOT A LIAR!!! (You'll understand after you watch the clip)

Now that I got that off of my chest, let me say it feels great to be back in the Blogosphere. I've been gone far too long. But, this time, instead of dishing about celebrity gossip, like I did on Hollyhoodbuzz, I've decided to do a blog that focuses on the PR industry (mostly). Speaking of PR, I ran across this video about the PR profession tonight. As a hardworking PR professional, I must say this piece struck a nerve. I was actually angry after watching it. Take a look and let me know your thoughts.



Watch CBS Videos Online

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I can understand why you were angry, I would do if I was within the PR community...But don't you think his views on PR pros without being 100% accurate have a lot to do with government and politics rather than the profession in its essence?

    ReplyDelete