Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Have You Googled Yourself Lately?


I am always amazed when people tell me they have never Googled themselves. Maybe that's because I've been Googling myself on a regular basis for years now. If you have never done it, or haven't done it in a while, I strongly suggest you do. So, I Googled myself tonight and learned that I am on Youtube. I gave a marketing presentation back in October at the Ways to Work Annual Meeting and they recently uploaded it on Youtube (I am so proud of them!). Ways to Work,one of my favorite clients, is doing great things in the community by providing low interest loans to working families with challenging credit histories. I thought I'd share the video with the blogosphere...

3 comments:

  1. OMG! So proud! I think I just teared up boo! Dats my sistah! u bettea work it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl... look at you giving a presentation to all those old heads... Teaching them a thing or two!

    ReplyDelete