Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Haven't Posted in a While but Don't Go All Chris Brown On Me!


Come on, where's your sense of humor? You know that was funny. "Don't go all Chris Brown on Me!" I just had to type it one more time. Ok, now I'm over it. So,I've been swamped at the office and in this recession decided it's probably wise of me to focus my energy on my clients so I can continue to work, live and play. As the owner of a PR company it goes like this: No clients, No Work; No Work, No Food, No Mortgage Payment, No Clothes, No Shoes...well you get my drift. Needless to say, I love my clients, God bless em. But now that I've got things back under control, it's back to blogging and yes I missed you all just as much as you missed my nonexistent posts. Ok, first things first, let's get this whole Rhianna photo drama cleared up. PEOPLE: stop sending me this FAKE picture of Rhianna telling me to put it on my blog! Even my mother and my Godsister sent me the photo of a beat up Rhianna urging me to post it immediately. But my favorite gossip blog TMZ posted that the pic is SO PHOTOSHOPPED earlier this week.

If you're looking for the latest in the Chris Brown Rihanna drama you will definitely want to check out this audio clip of Chris Brown's former step dad who Chris claims used to abuse his mom. Sounds like Chris is an angry child. Oh boy. I guess everybody is jumping in on the action. Check it out at YBF

No comments:

Post a Comment