Monday, December 29, 2008

Have You Heard About CheapOAir?

As most of you know, I came home to Milwaukee to spend Christmas with my family. Despite the cold weather, it was a great holiday...until it was time for me to fly back to Charlotte yesterday. Although I travel between Milwaukee and Charlotte at least once a month for business, because I fly on a companion pass (with an airline that shall remain nameless),I am always listed as a stand by passenger. Well yesterday was NOT a good day to fly stand by! I was the 16th person on the stand by list for my flight yesterday. I ended up staying an extra night in Milwaukee. A few minutes ago I bought a ticket that leaves at 6 a.m. Tuesday morning. Thank GAWD!

But as I was researching tickets I ran across a website that I hadn't heard of before: www.cheapoair.com . They have some good deals too! I found a ticket on CheapOAir for $175 (not including taxes and fees) leaving tomorrow from Milwaukee to Charlotte. Unfortunately, I had already purchased a ticket on Northwest for $214 (not including taxes and fees), but I thought I'd share the site with the blogosphere just in case anyone is looking for travel deals! Consider it my gift to you this holiday season.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this....I think this might come handy for my feb vacation..

    Srv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the CheapOair.com shout out. As our thanks to you, please use the code TWITTER15 next time you book with us to save $15 off your flight. Thanks again, and have a good flight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dats what's up! You know we are alsways traveling and that would be a great help with discounted rates!!!

    ReplyDelete