Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ray J's Baby Scandal: Danger Says She's Preggers

Reality television has reached a new low and I'm loving every minute of it. So I'm addicted to VH1's new show For the Love of Ray J. My friend JaRae just told me about the newest development!According to the National Enquirer, Danger, the girl that I DEW PR pegged as the winner of the show, is pregnant with Ray J's baby. I know, right! Crazy. VH1 even talks about it on their blog. But first things first, here's what the Enquirer says:

A woman on her boyfriend Ray J's new reality TV show claims the rapper got her pregnant during filming of his VH1 show For The Love Of Ray J, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

As The ENQUIRER previously reported, the troubled pop star was furious when Ray J, 28, began taping a trashy reality show with the premise of finding the "perfect" woman for him.

Now Whitney's worst nightmare has apparently come true.

Monica Leon, 22 - aka Danger - says she is carrying Ray J's baby. She had sex with him during production, Monica says, and is now more than three months pregnant.


CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL STORY

No comments:

Post a Comment