Monday, March 16, 2009

It's a Wrap for Monique's Radio Show

Her show airs here in Charlotte, but I just can't get into it. She's just not that funny to me. I feel the same way about Steve Harvey. But that's just me. Anyway, I'm sure Monique will land on her feet. I just pray she doesn't try to bring The Parkers back to life. The story is below.
-------------------------------------------------
No Mo' Radio: Mo'Nique's Syndicated Afternoon Show Canceled

By Jawn Murray, BlackVoices.com

Just days before she's slated to be honored for her work in radio during the National Association of Black Owned Broadcasters (NABOB) 25th Annual Communications Awards Dinner in Washington, DC, its been announced that comedienne Mo'Nique's nationally syndicated radio show has been canceled.

The former star of 'The Parkers' will deliver her final broadcast on March 18.
FULL STORY

No comments:

Post a Comment