Sunday, March 29, 2009

What's NOT Wrong with this Video?

I don't know where to start with this foolishness! I just stumbled accross the Dream and Mariah's new video for the song My Love. Here's just a few things that are wrong with this video (feel free to add your observations in the comments section LOL): Overall, Mariah Carey trying to play a Hood girl just doesn't work AT ALL! 1. Cornrows on Mariah don't work. 2. Mariah wearing Jordans? That's wrong on so many levels. 3. Lastly, I'd bet my last dollar that Mariah doesn't have the first clue about braiding hair, but she's braiding some guys hair on the front porch in this video.

2 comments:

  1. Umm...I would have to say that the only thing NOT wrong with this video is her manicure. --- LOL! :)

    ~CHILL~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhh, yeah. Hmmm...trying to figure this out...

    24 Karat

    ReplyDelete