Saturday, April 4, 2009

I DEW PR's 20 Questions

Feel free to add your questions in the comments section. Here are some things that are on my mind! LOL
1. Will Mariah Carey ever cut her hair?
2. Why do I like Soulja Boy's new song Kiss Me Through the Phone?
3. Why aren't you on Twitter? (I'm addicted to Twitter, but so is Solange Knowles, Diddy, Erykah Badu, Lala Vasquez, President Obama, and CNN's Don Lemon
4. Aren't the Dream and Christina Milian an awkward couple?
5. Does CNN cover anything other than President Obama?
6. Did you know Michelle Obama is 5'11"?
7. Who watches the Tyra Banks Show?
8. Why did I buy and read the new Steve Harvey book: Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man?
9. Why was Oprah giving marriage advice during her recent show featuring Steve Harvey?
10. When is the economy REALLY going to turn around?
11. Why is Atlanta's airport the worst one in the universe?
12. Why is my Home Owner's Association so disfunctional?
13. Why do I LOVE summer?
14. Did you know Easter is next Sunday?
15. Is my Blackberry my best friend?
16. Isn't Suzie Orman the best?
17. Am I addicted to shopping or is it a hobby?
18. Why haven't I started training for my 18-mile walk for the American Foundation for Suicide PRevention that's coming up in June?
19. Who needs encyclopedia's when there's Google?
20. Why are you reading this foolishness?

No comments:

Post a Comment