Thursday, December 18, 2008

Not Impressed with Beyonce's New Movie "Obsessed"

The Beyonce PR Machine is in OVERDRIVE. I think it's funny how she always releases an album in conjunction with a movie (For example: I Am...Sasha Fierce & Cadillac Records or Bday & Dreamgirls). I guess her PR team says "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." And clearly it's working. But they might have a challenge on their hands pushing her new movie "Obsessed." I'm not loving the trailer, but don't take my word for it, check it out here...

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this trailer myself and I must say Beyonce as much as I love you....stick with singing and dancing boo! "we don't believe you!!" I think I may go check out Cadillac Records this weekend...and have a feeling I won't be all that impressed with that either! bless her heart she just won't let it go!

    ReplyDelete