Sunday, December 14, 2008

Real Housewives of ATL PR Nightmare

Where does the weekend go? I just got back from church and I'm in the middle of writing a response to a government RFP my company is going after. But of course I had to take a quick break to catch up on some celebrity gossip. I ran across this clip, which any fan of Bravo's Real Housewives of ATL series should enjoy. Looks like reality might not be so fabulous for reality TV star Nene!

UPDATE: The video has been removed from youtube, but here's the link to the video from Fox 5's website!



1 comment:

  1. DAMN NeNe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As disappointed as I am...I must still watch the next season...I'm addicted! I love it! I think all this news about these broads really being broke makes me love it even more...sad but true!

    ReplyDelete